Did you know you could try on glasses from an online company without having to actually purchase them first? Several companies ship out free home try-on kits so that you can find your perfect match.
How does this work, you may ask? You choose your favorite frames, return the full kit, and receive a separate shipment containing your final glasses with prescription lenses attached.
However, an increasing number of businesses that previously offered home try-on kits have stopped doing so. Fortunately, you can still get your hands on some of these free try-on kits. Here’s our top recommendation.
Roshambo Free Home Try-on Kits
Roshambo unlocked the door to convenience with these home frame try-on kits. This is a San Diego-based company that creates sunglasses and prescription glasses for kids, teens, and adults. The frames are made in Italy, and the children's glasses are just as fashionable as the adult glasses.
How Do the Roshambo Free Home Try-on Kits Work?
The Roshambo free home try-on kit services help you make sure that you have the correct fitting sizes and style of glasses and that you love them before paying for them. Thus, they make the buying process risk and regret-free. Here's how it works:
1. Choose Your Try on Kit Size: Shop through our various sizes for babies, toddlers, kids and adults in our various styles. Add as many try-on kits as needed to find the perfect fit for your child!
2. Roshambo sends the box to you: Once the team sends the kit to you, you have 7 days to test them out. Consider style and size. And for little ones, you can also try out their ear adjusters and head strap to help get a better fit (or if your child is in between sizes).
3. Order the glasses online: Once you've found your perfect match, order your prescription glasses online! They even have a convenient PD measurement tool in case your eye doctor forgot to include it on your prescription.
4. Choose additional spare frame colors: swap your glasses to match your outfits! Your child will love having the flexibility to choose their color each day.
5. Send the home try-on kit back: They’ll provide you with a free return label so all you have to do is send them back! You have 7 days to return them without penalty.
Roshambo has a one-of-a-kind home try-on kit for adults and children. Customers pay for one-way delivery, and returns are free.
Do You Keep One of the Pairs in the Kit if You Want it?
No, you have to send back the entire kit and order the pair you want separately. The color selection and styles sent to you in the box are strictly for try-on purposes only.